What's Next For Me?



Photo: Mustaqbal means Future.


Since I get a lot of questions related to my future plans, I’ll go ahead and share them.  For people who know me well, this certainly isn’t a secret, but others may find some of it interesting? haha, jk. Okay, here goes. 


Liverpool: May I ask, after 'O's' where are you going to further your studies? ^^

^^: Akuu tawu! Die nk ctnd poly maybe, kan? ; >

Blogbabe`: Hahaa. Terima kasih, ^^, tlg jawabkan. Anw, back to Liverpool's qns. I know myself more as an 'ukhrawilly-inclined' person. I would love to continue pursuing my studies in ukhrawi line plus taking up Psychology course aft 0's. ;)

Below is the list of my next possible institutions (in random order):

  • Part-time Az-Zuhri Institute
  • Madrasah Al-Maarif Al-Islamiah
  • CFS @ UIA/IIUM
  • NP
  • Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah 
  • and the list goes on and on and on........

I will not elaborate too much info here because I'm not willing to share them so openly and blatantly in public. Thousand apologies. But what's more important is all of your du'as, bloghoppers. I'm really into counselling and reading people's minds and actions. I really hope that one day, I will become a counsellor or an Arabic translator or a vibrant ustazah or maybe all of them! Insyaallah. X)

I've met/talked/chatted with some of my seniors, ex-irsyadians, and alhamdulillah, they gave me some wonderful advises and helpful tips. I appreciate it much.
Well, as for now, I'm just going to fully concentrate on my 0 Level and leave my future plans to Allah (atleast I have them in mind, right?). I don't want the same thing to happen again like what it had for my STE results.

Hence, I, Husnina, will work hard and make my parents, school and everybody proud. Ameen. ;)

Wahai Tuhanku, tambahkanlah ilmuku dan luaskanlah kefahamanku.
Wahai Tuhanku, lapangkanlah dadaku dan mudahkanlah urusanku.
That's that, I reckon.
All of your du'as are really much appreciated. Love you all fillah.
Assalaamu'alaikum warahmatullah. ^^


Mugging time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not Sabr or Shukr, but Sabr and Shukr

Meaningful Mondays