The Sudden Urge (!!!)
Please Allah, I’m asking for a decent man. A decent man for Your sake so that
we may live in peace, harmony, and love with Your blessings.
I pray for a man who loves You and is willing to expand his spirituality and
teach me about You while being with me. I want a man that is devout to You,
who loves for Your sake and does things for Your sake.
But Allah, I mostly want him to be real.
Cos I'm constantly afraid that I'm not good enough for my future zauj......
__________________________________________
Readers, don't get me wrong.
I know some of you will say; "You're too young for that. Belajar dulu. Blablabla."
I understand. But I have this very sudden urge to post this.
Hmm. Only time will tell.
Hmm. Only time will tell.
Only Allah knows.
Psst; Anw, my dear ukhti dreamt of me in one of her dreams last few days.
She dreamt of my engagement day. Hmm, I wonder who's that guy..... >.<
Psst; Anw, my dear ukhti dreamt of me in one of her dreams last few days.
She dreamt of my engagement day. Hmm, I wonder who's that guy..... >.<
Comments
Post a Comment