The Moment Of Truth.
Assalaamu'alaikum. ;)
Here you go. MY OFFICIAL TIMETABLE FOR MY UPCOMING MAJOR EXAM WHICH IS THE GCE O-LEVEL EXAMINATION. Marha Marha!
Honestly speaking, the moment I received this honoured letter, I was very excited and keen to sit for this exam. I just want to get over it actually. Hahaa. But as a matter of fact, I am a truly really not fully prepared for this exam. Be it mentally, physically or spiritually. Still have many topics (revisions) to cover, more past year exams papers to be done, etc. And I'm nervous. Scared. Aghast. Worried. Perturbed. Hmm....
Anyway, I really hope my dear ikhwans wa akhowaats fillah will always pray for me. And my du'as will always be with you all, too. Insyaallah. Amiin. (:
I am to a point where I think the only solution lies in du’a.Du’a, no matter what the circumstances are, will always be the solution to everything.
This too, shall pass.
Wallahu A'lam. <3
Comments
Post a Comment