Ramadhan cum Prelims


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته




Ramadhan Kareem to my wonderful, amazing brothers and sisters in Islam! I hope you guys have the best and most productive Ramadan yet. Take the advantage of the mercy Allah swt gives us every Ramadan, where all our good deeds have more blessings. Read Qur’an, give charity, pray teraweh, stay away from not only haraam but time wasting activities as well. And insyaAllah, may this Ramadan allow us to enter through the Gate of Rayyan in Jannah.


Please forgive me for all mistakes that I've done to all of you, be it intentionally or not. I hope I can be a better muslimah starting this Ramadhan until forever, insyaAllah. Ameen. ;)




Btw, alhamdulillah, I managed to 'steal' time to update this dusty blog of mine. Hehee.
So what's happening now? Hmm. Prelims arent over yet. 7 papers down and 9 more to go~

*You can do it, Nina!*

Pejam celik, pejam celik. Dah nak masuk seminggu kita berpuasa. Cepatkan masa berlalu? Rasa mcm masa sedang menipu kita. Ish, inilah hakikat, masa tak akan tunggu kita semua. Ia akan datang dan pergi tanpa kita sedari. Allahu Akbar. :)


Oryte, till next post. Happy fasting. ^^
This feeling too, shall pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not Sabr or Shukr, but Sabr and Shukr

Meaningful Mondays