Oh My English!

 
 


Assalaamu'alaikum :)
 
I just realised that most of my entries are in Bahasa Melayu.
The only reason is.....my English is not that good. :( definitely more comfortable to write in Bahasa Melayu. But I guess it's okay. For those who don't read Malay materials that much, can just visit my blog. It's just a click away! (padahal Melayu saya pun tak berapa bagus hadoiiii)
 
Speaking about writing.....
To write, is one of my dreams. Tak kesah lah buku ke artikel ke, yg penting I want to write. But writing needs practice. And I surely am, lack of practice. Too busy doing other things. Too busy to even make time for it. Or too busy making excuses? ><
 
Frankly speaking, there are times when I feel like; "Alaaa ini semua angan-angan je lebih. Macam lah bagus sangat. Tulisan pun dah mcm....." Mcm apa? For me to know and for you to find out. However, there are some people who came up to me and supported me. Alhamdulillah. Supporting people are meant to be appreciated. May Allah bless them.

Hmm, its never wrong to dream, right? In few years time, if I have yet to achieve this dream of mine, I would still be grateful. Grateful to have actually own a blog. Cause blog requires writing and whatever writings in my blog that benefit others, insyaaAllah I will gain pahala for that. Allahumma aameen.
 
Nonetheless, I will try my best to improve my English. Or should I just stick to my Bahasa Melayu or اللغة العربية ? Hehe. Make dua for me okay :)
 
 
Wallahu A'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not Sabr or Shukr, but Sabr and Shukr

Meaningful Mondays