Such Inspiration


Bismillaah.
 
For those of you who have been reading my posts, you would have noticed that one of my hopes or ambitions is to be a writer, insyaaAllah. But looking at where I am standing right now, its like impian yang hanya tinggal impian...
 
I love words. I love writings. Especially those with deep meanings. They make me think. Well, there are verses stated in the Quraan about thinking and reflecting. We are expected to think and reflect, right?
 
 
 

I am big fan of some famous writers/bloggers in Malaysia. I don't know why but Malaysia's writers just the best! The force of attraction is strong, I must say. I will share their names later at the end of this post.
 
They have their own kind of approach. Every single one of them has excellent syakhsiyah. Once you read their books or articles, you will definitely crave for more and you will end up 'stalking' them on Facebook or Twitter or BlogSpot (hehe kidding).
 
Anyway, I opened a Twitter account recently and alhamdulillah, I found more and more inspirational people. One of them is Mato. Yes, his name is a bit weird but that's just the way he wants it to be. His tweets are beyond words (is there such a thing? haha). He has a blog too, and that makes it more umph. I am truly inspired.

Two takeaways from these writers/bloggers:
1) Be simple
2) Be sincere
 
Honestly, their writings are all simple or in Malay, sempoi. Sekali pandang mcm tulisan biasa-biasa. Really, don't judge a book by its cover. They use such simple words, phrases and yes their efforts succeeded, in making readers understand and receive all the things they are trying to convey.
 
When you read, you can feel their sincerity. They write, lillaah (for the sake of Allah). True warriors of Islam, insyaaAllah. May Allah reward them for the good and bless them and their families always.
 
 
So here are some of the names:
Hilal Asyraf
Aiman Azlan
Matluthfi
Fatimah Syarha
Rehan Azman
and many others from langitilahi.com
 
 
I think that's it for now. Will share more next time, insyaaAllah.
Do pray for my next adventure (university) okay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not Sabr or Shukr, but Sabr and Shukr

Meaningful Mondays